School Administrator (SC4160)
|Location:||FPS-SCI - Faculty Professional Services|
|Category:||Secretarial & Clerical (SC)|
Faculty of Science
Faculty Professional Services
School of Engineering
£20,092 to £22,254 per annum
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to join our Faculty Professional Services Team in the new School of Engineering.
This role provides a high quality and pro-active administrative service to Faculty staff in the School of Engineering and to assist with other duties undertaken by Faculty Professional Services.
You will be involved in a variety of activities, including:
- Providing a customer-focused service to external bodies, students, staff and visitors.
- Supporting the organisation of accreditation activities, conferences, seminars and business network events.
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of events including the organisation of conferences, seminars and initiatives for students such as field course trips.
You will have a minimum of five GCSE passes at Grades A-C (or equivalent qualification/experience), including Mathematics and English, and be able to fulfil all essential elements of the person specification.
In order to meet the demands of this role, youwill also have:
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Experience of working with office procedures and administrative systems.
- High standards of customer service.
The post is available immediately on an indefinite full-time basis.
Closing date: Wednesday 8 June 2022
The University is committed to diversifying its workforce. As examples, we already hold an Athena SWAN Silver Institutional Award in recognition of our advancement towards gender equality. We also have a Vice-Chancellor led Taskforce on Tackling Racism and a Race Equality Charter Working Group which support our work on race equality. Our aim is to submit to the Race Equality Charter in 2024.
|Contact Name:||Lou Colley|